The market of infusion pumps & accessories in the Asia Pacific region is projected to be the fastest-growing market, recording a CAGR of 6.92% during the projected period. The growing old-age population, increasing cases of lung injuries, and the rising number of chronic disease cases, are the factors estimated to boost the growth of the infusion pumps & accessories market in the region.
The Asia Pacific region, with regards to the infusion pumps & accessories market, is segregated into the market regions of India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, China, and the Rest of Asia Pacific. The rising disposable incomes in the Asia Pacific region is beneficial for market growth in the region. The Asia Pacific region is considered to be the epicenter of almost all sorts of chronic diseases like cancer and diabetes. The manufacturers thus can find huge market growth opportunities in the region, and many of them are focusing on the emerging economies like India and South Korea. The increasing healthcare expenditure in the developing countries of the region further propels the overall market growth. Cancer is the leading cause of death in countries like Korea. With the increasing rate of cancer cases, the infusion pump growth rate is also on the rise. The prevailing cases of diabetes in countries like Australia and India, is another driver for the overall market growth of infusion pump & accessories of the region.
Halyard Health, Mindray Medical International Limited, Terumo Medical Corporation, Insulet Corporation, Smiths Group Plc. (Smiths Medical) Medtronic, Micrel Medical Devices, etc. are among the prominent companies in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments