Global stevia market is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 8.3% in the forecast period 2019 to 2026. The new market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
By Form (Powder, Whole Leaf, Liquid, Tablet), Application (Industrial, Domestic), Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders, Retail), Geography (Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, South America, Middle East & Africa)
Major growing sectors under the market segmentation are as follows:
- In form, powder segment is dominating the global stevia market with largest market share because powder form is hygroscopic in nature and also in processed form which provides high sweetness compare to other form and used in many version in food and beverages industry.
- In application, industrial segment is dominating the global stevia market because sweeteners are used in various industries such as food, beverages, confectionaries, bakeries and others. Rising demand of low caloric food due to growth in cases of high obesity and diabetes amongst population leads the manufacturer to use organic and low caloric sweeteners in the consumable products.
- In distribution channel, direct tenders segment is dominating the global stevia market with largest market share. The direct distribution involve the distribution of the stevia ingredients directly to the specialist industries such as food and beverages, confectionaries, baking industry and other industries require the stevia ingredients to manufacture the low caloric stevia ingredients to enhance the taste of consumable products.
The key market players for global stevia market are listed below:
- Ingredion Incorporated
- Tate & Lyle
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- BIOSWEET VENTURES
- GLG LIFE TECH CORP.
- HYET Sweet
- Morita Kagaku Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- Pyure Sunwin Stevia International, Inc.
- S&W Seed Co.
- Hunan huacheng Biotech,Inc.
- Zhucheng HaoTian Pharm Co.,Ltd
- Whole Earth Sweetener Co., LLC