The Europe stevia market growth is set to evolve at a CAGR of 8.40% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The European food & industry is the largest manufacturing sector (in Europe) with regard to employment and turnover. It is a major contributor to the European economy. This is set to result in lucrative growth opportunities for the stevia market.
The Europe stevia market growth analysis entails the evaluation of Italy, Belgium, France, Poland, Spain, the United Kingdom, Germany, Russia, and the Rest of Europe. In Germany, several major companies are manufacturing products with steviol glycosides. Though the unfamiliarity with stevia indicates a need for increased educational efforts from the food & drink industry. This is assessed to present growth opportunities for stevia manufacturers. Also, increasing R&D activities are expanding the production of stevia in the country. In France, the consumption of sugar is low in comparison to other developed economies. This creates opportunities for stevia sugar manufacturers to extend their visibility, and thereby the consumption of healthy and natural ingredient-based food products.
In Spain, with the increasing obese and diabetic population, there is a rising focus on healthy eating. The government is also actively involved in promoting healthy eating habits. The Ministry of Health signed an agreement with 398 companies committed to minimizing the usage of salt, saturated fats, and sugar by 10%. Also, companies are venturing into Spain to increase their production capacity for sustaining the growing demand for clean-label sweetening systems. Such efforts are expected to fuel the market growth in Spain.
Some of the leading companies in the market are Fraken Biochem Co Ltd, Beneo GmbH, Tate & Lyle Plc, Ingredion Inc, Foodchem International Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments