The scope of this report is broad. It covers components, applications, end users and modes of deployment in 3D medical and surgical platforms. The market has been segmented by components into hardware, software and services. Revenue forecasts for 2018–2023 are given for each segment and regional market with estimated value derived from the revenue of manufacturers’ total revenues. The main geographic markets?North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of World (ROW) are included.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each region in the 3D medical and surgical imaging platforms market. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global 3D medical and surgical imaging platforms market and current trends within the industry.
Key industry acquisitions and strategic alliances are given for the three-year period 2015–2018 (June).
This report also examines the main patent trends within the industry and profiles 25 market players that deal in 3D medical and surgical imaging platforms.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the main vendors in the global 3D medical and surgical imaging platforms market.
- 151 data tables and 66 additional tables
- An overview of the global 3D medical and surgical imaging platform market
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017, 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Characterization and quantification of the market potential for 3D medical and surgical imaging platform by geographical regions, components, applications, end users and mode of deployment
- Discussion of major drivers, technological advancements and regional dynamics of the global 3D medical and surgical imaging platform market, and current trends within the industry
- Assessment of the vendor landscape and detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global 3D medical and surgical imaging platform market
- Company profiles of major players in the market, including Ambra Health, Esaote Spa, GE Healthcare, Koninklijke Philips NV, Medtronic Inc., Siemens Healthcare, Stryker Corp. and Whiteclouds