“The heat stress monitor market estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.07% between 2018 and 2023”
The overall heat stress monitor market is estimated at USD 43.3 million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 60.9 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 7.07% between 2018 and 2023. The market growth is attributed to the growing adoption of heat stress monitoring in athletics and military applications, and growing concerns of environmental and safety regulations for heat stress management. Latent markets in APAC, Africa and the Middle East regions, relatively low cost of heat stress monitors, and integration of artificial intelligence (AI) into heat stress monitors are driving the growth of the heat stress monitor market. On the other hand, lack of strict enforcement across industries in emerging economies and lack of awareness and necessary training to deal with heat stress conditions are creating challenges for this market.
“Athletics and sports applications are expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period”
Heat stress monitors are used in athletics training activities to identify heat levels inside the training room and on field and to monitor personal body conditions to avoid heat-related illnesses. Athletic training and sports activities can cause exertional heat-related illness (EHRI). EHRI comprises several states that afflict physically active persons while exercising during heat stress. Thus, growing focus on athletes’ health and safety during training is driving the heat stress monitor market for athletics and sports applications.
“Heat stress monitor market in the Americas is expected to hold the largest market size during the forecast period”
The Americas is among the important markets for heat stress monitors. Safety standards developed by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) and Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) Group have forced various industries to use heat stress monitors at their workplace. Also, health monitoring in military, athletics, and sports applications contributes to the heat stress monitor market in this region.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and sub segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews have been conducted with key industry people. The breakup of the profile of primary participants has been given below:
• By Company Type: Tier 1 – 55%, Tier 2 – 25%, and Tier 3 – 20%
• By Designation: Directors – 50%, Managers – 20%, Vice President –25%, and Others – 5%
• By Region: North Americas – 40%, Europe – 35%, APAC – 15%, and RoW – 10%
Companies that can provide an AI integrated heat stress monitor system is expected to emerge as game changers as such system will reduce human intervention and boost the overall efficiency of the production.
Major companies covered in the heat stress monitor report are TSI (US), Nielsen-Kellerman (US), REED Instruments (US), FLIR Systems/Extech) (US), Romteck (Australia), Sper Scientific (US), Runrite Electronics (South Africa), BESANTEK (Canada), SCADACore (Canada), PCE Instruments) (Germany) LSI LASTEM (Italy), Sato Keiryoki (Japan), Scarlet Tech (Taiwan), Numag Data Systems (India), General tools & Instruments (US) and TES Electrical Electronic (Taiwan).
• In terms of product?fix/portable heat stress monitor (HSM) and handheld HSM
• In terms of life form?animals/cattle and human
• In terms of applications?military, athletics and sports, manufacturing plants, mining and oil & gas, ship building operation and agriculture
• In terms of technology?Natural Wet Bulb, Without Wet Bulb
• In terms of offering?hardware/software, and services
• In terms of sensor?dry bulb, natural wet bulb, black globe temperature, relative humidity, and air flow sensor
• In terms of geography?Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) (Middle East and Africa)
Reasons To buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this report has focused on various levels of analysis?industry analysis (industry trends), market ranking analysis of top players, value chain analysis; company profiles that discuss basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the heat stress monitor market, and high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market penetration: Comprehensive information on heat stress monitors offered by top players in the overall heat stress monitor market
• Product development/innovation: Detailed insights regarding R&D activities, emerging technologies, and product launches in the heat stress monitor market
• Market development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets?the report analyzes the markets for heat stress monitors across regions
• Market diversification: Exhaustive information about untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the overall heat stress monitor market
• Competitive assessment: In-depth assessment of market ranking analysis, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the heat stress monitor market