- The scope of the report includes the global market of commercially deployed nanotechnology.
- Nanotechnology-based products which are in the pilot phase or are live for demonstration purposes have not been considered in the calculation of the overall market size.
- The market size includes the market of both nanotech products and nanomaterials as well as tools.
- The final market estimates and forecast from industry experts are also aligned in the report.
- The report includes both types and end-use industries for the calculation of overall market size.
- Nanotechnology-based software, solutions and services have not been considered in the report.
- 33 data tables and 26 additinal tables
- An overview of the global market for nanotechnology
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, 2022, 2024 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Highlights of the current and future market potential and quantification of market based on region, type, and end user
- Discussion on effect of telecommunication and IT infrastructure in the market growth of nanotechnology
- Identification of nanotechnology advantages in healthcare industry such as in modernization of medical care including diagnostics, surgical devices, disease monitoring, vaccine development, regenerative medicine, and drug delivery; information on cloth-based nanosensors and discussion on how it helps to track and monitor COVID-19 patients
- Coverage of value chain and PESTEL analysis, assessment of new developments in the industry and major investments by federal agencies
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market size and forecast
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, and other key market strategies
- Comprehensive company profiles of the leading players of the industry including 3M, Advanced Nano Products Co. Ltd., Bruker, eSpin Technologies, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.