Many human resources advisory firms have developed and owned software and support tools. They assist companies with managing their human resource functions. Some of the company also use artificial intelligence such as Personality Insights, powered by IBM Watson to provide accurate results on personality analysis within seconds.
Human Resource (HR) Advisory Market Global Report 2017 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global human resource (HR) advisory market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for human resource (HR) advisory? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The human resource (HR) advisory market global report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider human resource (HR) advisory market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The human resource (HR) advisory market section of the report gives context. It compares the human resource (HR) advisory market with other segments of the human resource (HR) advisory market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, Human Resource (HR) Advisory Indicators Comparison, Human Resource (HR) Advisory Enterprise And Employee Comparison
Markets covered: Compensation And Benefits Consulting, Human Resources Management Consulting
Companies mentioned: Deloitte Inc., Aon Hewitt, Mercer, Towers Watson, Accenture, Oliver Wyman, hay group
Countries: China, India, Japan, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, USA, Brazil
Regions: Asia, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa, Oceania.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, Expenditure Per Capita, Human Resource (HR) Advisory Indicators Comparison, Human Resource (HR) Advisory Enterprise And Employee Comparison
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.