The scope of this report is broad and covers the global CIAM solutions market; these solutions are used globally across a wide range of industries. The market is broken down by solution types, deployment types, service type, end-user industry and region. Revenue forecasts from 2019 to 2024 are presented for each solution type, end-user industry and regional markets.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in each of the regional markets of CIAM solutions. It explains the major market drivers of the global CIAM solutions market, current trends within the industry and regional CIAM market dynamics. The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape, including detailed profiles of the major vendors in the CIAM industry globally.
- 69 data tables
- An overview of global market for Consumer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) and discussion of its applications in various sectors
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Information on the role of CIAM in ensuring a secure, seamless experience to customers at superior scale
- Brief description about the market growth, the developing trends, industry leaders, and applications for the CIAM solutions
- Examination of the demand for CIAM solutions in end-user industries in key countries across regional markets
- Relevant patent analysis
- Comprehensive company profiles of key players in the market, including International Business Machines Corp. (IBM), Microsoft Corp., Salesforce Inc., SAP SE and TransUnion