Canadean’s, Beer Consumption (Volume and Growth) Forecast to 2021 - MENA, report is a comprehensive report, covering Beer consumption in Middle East and North Africa market. The quantitative data in the report provides historic and forecast Beer consumption data by country in Volume (M Liters).
The report considers, Beer as a fermented alcoholic beverage - typically, but not exclusively made from malt - to which hops have been added which are Lager, Ale, Stout, Wheat Beer, Other Top Fermented Beers, Beer Mixes, Flavored Beer, Seasonal Beer, Low Calorie Beer and Others. This report includes top level Beer consumption actual data for 2010 - 2014, provisional data for 2015; while forecasts are provided for 2016 - 2021 across 8 individual countries. The countries covered in the report are Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Tunisia, and United Arab Emirates.
This report is the result of Canadean’s extensive market research covering the Beer market in Middle East and North Africa. It provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment for the Beer market in Middle East and North Africa. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Beer value chain and for new players that are considering entering the market.
- Overall data analysis of the Beer market in Middle East and North Africa.
- Historic and forecast consumption values for Beer covering 2010-2014, 2015 provisional data and forecasts for 2016- 2021.
Reasons To Buy
- The report provides you with important figures for the Beer market in Middle East and North Africa with individual country tables and charts.
- Enhances your knowledge of the market with key figures on consumption values for the historic period.
- Supports you in planning future business decisions using forecast figures for the market.