The global beer market is anticipated to record growth, with a CAGR of 1.89% during the forecasted period of 2019-2027. The escalating production of craft beer, and the introduction of new products and flavors by the vendors, are the factors estimated to influence the growth of the market.
Beer, a beverage prepared using water, hops, and malted cereals, is considered to be the most acclaimed drink in the world. Several factors ranging from deviating cultural norms to changing lifestyles, have resulted in increased demands, thereby fueling the market growth. One of the primary drivers is the premiumization of the beer drinks. However, the varying prices of the raw materials are estimated to hamper the growth of the market. At the same time, emerging markets, especially in terms of the Asian economies, is set to provide opportunities for market growth. Also, the rising awareness against alcohol consumption, and rigorous regulations by the governments, pose a challenge to the growth of the market.
The market for beer across the globe is studied based on the market regions of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World. The Asia Pacific market is estimated to flourish owing to the rapidly growing beer markets in the region, coupled with a large population of young people.
The presence of numerous companies in the market is benefitting the market growth. Boston Beer Company, Constellation Brands, Asahi Group Holdings Ltd., Breckenridge Brewery, Diageo Plc, Anheuser-Busch Inbev, Beijing Yanjing Brewery Co., Ltd., Carlsberg Group, etc. are some of the companies in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments