Thursday 13 April 2023, Amsterdam
The global autonomous agriculture equipment market is estimated to reach $28.54 billion in 2027, reveals the premium market intelligence study. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 21.65% during the forecast period 2022-2027.
The global autonomous agriculture equipment market has a huge potential, and it is also positively impacted by a positive outlook toward digitization. However, the market currently needs inter-organizational collaboration as well as involving farmers in the development process so that products and solutions can be designed and developed to address the challenges being faced by the farmers and the industry. Hence, a rise in awareness among farmers and efforts from the government and private sector toward the development of sustainable agriculture is expected to drive the growth of the global autonomous agriculture equipment market during the forecast period.
USP of the Report
- Study on research and development projects
- Competitive study
- Market strategies and developments
- Patent analysis
- Case studies
- Government programs and regulatory landscape
According to Debraj Chakraborty, Principal Analyst, BIS Research, "The development of sensors, GPS, machine learning, and other technologies has made it possible to create machines that can operate autonomously, even in complex environments like farms. In addition, the cost of autonomous agriculture equipment is expected to decrease over time, making it more accessible to farmers of all sizes. This will lead to wider adoption of these technologies, therefore, the market for autonomous agriculture equipment will continue to grow rapidly in the coming years as more and more farmers recognize the benefits of these technologies."
Key Companies Operating in The Market
Key players in the global autonomous agriculture equipment market analyzed and profiled in the study involve agriculture equipment manufacturers that are engaged in providing automated farming solutions to farmers and other agriculture service companies. Moreover, a detailed competitive benchmarking of the players operating in the global autonomous agriculture equipment market has been done to help the reader understand how players stack against each other, presenting a clear market landscape. Additionally, comprehensive competitive strategies such as partnerships, agreements, acquisitions, and collaborations will aid the reader in understanding the untapped revenue pockets in the market.
The key players profiled in the report include AGCO Corporation, Na?o Technologies, CLAAS KGaA mbH, DJI, CNH Industrial N.V., Parrot Drone SAS, AgEagle Aerial Systems Inc, Deere & Company, YANMAR HOLDINGS Co., Ltd., YTO GROUP CORPORATION, Autonomous Tractor Corporation, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., Kubota Corporation, Delair, and Hexagon Agriculture.
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- What is the expected global autonomous agriculture equipment market size in terms of value during the period 2022-2027?
- What is the expected future scenario and revenue generated by the different types of products, including tractors, UAVs, robots, and others?
- What is the expected future scenario and revenue generated by different application segments in the autonomous agriculture equipment market, including planting, harvesting, spraying, and others?
- Which region is the largest market for the global autonomous agriculture equipment market?
- What are the expected future scenario and the revenue generated by different regions and countries in the global autonomous agriculture equipment market, such as North America, Europe, the U.K., China, Asia-Pacific, South America, and the Middle East and Africa?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the global autonomous agriculture equipment market on the basis of the analysis of their recent developments, product offerings, and regional presence?
- What are the adoption scenarios, related opportunities, and challenges associated with the global autonomous agriculture equipment market?
- What are the market dynamics of the global autonomous agriculture equipment market?
ASDReports.com contact: S. Koomen
ASDReports.com / ASDMedia BV - Veemkade 356 - 1019HD Amsterdam - The Netherlands
P : +31(0)20 486 1286 - F : +31(0)20 486 0216
back to News