Thursday 18 June 2020, Amsterdam
Robotic surgery is a computer controlled, robotic system that allows the surgeon to identify and execute surgical procedures and perform complicated tasks. Technologies like IoT, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics are expected to usher in the fourth industrial revolution. This growth in the Robotics Surgery market is complemented by the growth in allied technologies like Artificial Intelligence, and Robotics. The surgical robots used now are not completely autonomous; the physicians are required to monitor the surgery. They replicate the surgeon’s hand movement and the artificial intelligence present in the robots normalizes the sudden movement or tremor in the surgeon’s hand while transferring the surgical robots. The robotics surgery market is still in its growth stage and is expected to continue to grow rapidly over the next few years and have large applications. Various new techniques in surgery are being developed in-line with robotics platform globally.
North America is expected to account for one third of the robotics surgery market with an estimated revenue of around USD 8 Billion. Majority of the major robotics surgery companies are headquartered in the United States. Western Europe is another market where the bulk of robotic surgery innovations would take place. However, APAC, at a CAGR of around 19% is expected to be the fastest growing market during the forecast period and with an estimated revenue of around USD 3 Billion in 2028, is expected to emerge as the largest market by the end of the forecast period. Products & Services segment such as Robotic systems, Instruments & Accessories and Services would be key to robotics surgery growth. Artificial Intelligence technology is one of the key factors for enabling robotics surgery.
The report titled “Global Robotics Surgery Market Report
” is segmented based on region, products & services, application and end-user. The regions are segmented as North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the World. The country analysis chapter contains a detailed insight into the population growth and heath care system support of top 20 countries.
The Global Robotics Surgery Market is expected to grow from around USD 6 Billion in 2020 to USD 18 Billion in 2028 at a CAGR of around 14%. The Instruments & Accessories segment of products & services sector is expected to be the fastest growing sector at a CAGR of around 15% during the forecast period 2020-2028.
The study period of the report titled “Global Robotics Surgery Market Report
” is 2018-2028 and the forecast period is 2020 - 2028. The applications covered in this report include gynecological surgery, urological surgery, neurological surgery, orthopedic surgery, general surgery and other types of surgeries.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report will help investment bankers and the financial institutions to understand the overall market trend and the key dynamics that govern this market.
- The report will help manufacturers to understand the key opportunity market and focus their efforts in those specific regions.
- The report will help the top management team to take strategic decisions on opportunity analysis or market entry strategies.
- The infrastructure and component suppliers in the robotics surgery market are expected to benefit from this report, the market forecast section would help them understand the market potential at the component level. The key players from the top ten countries have been discussed in detail in the Company Profiling section.
- The key Robotics Surgery products & services have been discussed in detail; this report is one of the most comprehensive reports which discusses robotics surgery sector.
ASDReports.com Media contact: S. Koopman -
Marketing and Communications
ASDReports.com / ASDMedia BV - Veemkade 356 - 1019HD Amsterdam - The Netherlands
P : +31(0)20 486 1286 - F : +31(0)20 486 0216 - E : email@example.com
back to News