The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The Instruments and Accessories market is expected to be the fastest growing market at a CAGR >10% during the forecast period. Robotics Surgery in Urological Surgery is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 15%- 20% during the forecast period. Robotics Surgery is expected to have various applications in different types of surgery. Hospitals and Ambulatory Surgery Centers are the two end-user where robotic surgery would have a high penetration rate. Robotic Surgery in the Ambulatory Surgery Centers of end-user sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 20%.
The surgical robots used now are not completely autonomous; the physicians are required to monitor the surgery. They replicate the surgeon’s hand movement and the artificial intelligence present in the robots normalizes the sudden movement or tremor in the surgeon’s hand while transferring the surgical robots. For a robot to become completely operational, a machine learning algorithm that is designed into a surgical robot or any medical robot needs to be thoroughly educated. Enough data should be given to train the model so that robots can conduct surgery without any responsibility. The use of Robotics Platform and Artificial Intelligence in different types of surgeries are projected to take place at an exponential speed and are projected to have an immense effect on the robotics surgery market.
The Robotics Surgery market is expected to evolve throughout the forecast period. The robotic surgical systems show a significant result in and the advance in technology leads to the market growth as it helps to view in a three-dimensional vision, better operative surgical method, transfer of data is fast as the computer circuits are smaller and faster. The robotic surgery has high accuracy and precision compared to conventional surgery and hence it has become more significant in the market. The surgical robots are growing faster, and the need of robotic surgery is increasing, but as it is increasing the need for skilled surgeons who can operate the surgical robot is also increasing.
The Global Robotics Surgery Market is expected to grow from around USD 6 Billion in 2020 to USD 18 Billion in 2028 at a CAGR of around 15%. The North America market of robotics surgery is expected to be the fastest growing sector at a CAGR of 19% during the forecast period 2020-2028.
The study period of the report titled “Global Robotics Surgery Market Report” is 2018-2028 and the forecast period is 2020 - 2028.
The report titled “Global Robotics Surgery Market Report” is segmented based on region, products & services, application and end-user.
- North America
- Middle East
- Latin America
- Rest of the World
- Gynecological surgery
- Urological surgery
- Neurological surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- General surgery
- Other types of surgeries.
- Robotic systems
- Instruments & Accessories
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- New Zealand
- The report will help investment bankers and the financial institutions to understand
- the overall market trend and the key dynamics that govern this market.
- The report will help manufacturers to understand the key opportunity market and
- focus their efforts in those specific regions.
- The report will help the top management team to take strategic decisions on
- opportunity analysis or market entry strategies.
- The component suppliers in the robotics surgery market are expected to benefit from this report, the market forecast section would help them understand the market potential at the component level.
- The key statistics from the top twenty countries have been discussed in detail in the Country Profiling section.
- The key Robotics Surgery products & services have been discussed in detail; this is one of the most comprehensive reports which discusses robotics surgery sector.