Monday 9 September 2019, Amsterdam
Plant-based foods are also known as plant-based products, which are the direct replacements of animal-based products. Some of the examples of plant-based products are plant-based meat, eggs, dairy products, and beverages. Plant-based food products use the biomimicry approach to replicate the taste and texture of meat. Several plant-based products such as Beyond Sausage and the Impossible Burger, available in the industry, ensures that this approach creates the same flavor, texture, and overall experience of eating meat with a high degree of consumer satisfaction.
Health and wellness, food safety, environmental sustainability and animal welfare, and adopting restrictive diets because of preferred lifestyle choices are some of the main reasons due to which consumers are inclined toward the use of plant-based products.
According to the latest report, titled 'Global Plant-Based Food & Beverages Alternatives Market - Analysis and Forecast (2019-2024)’, the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 13.82% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2024. Increasing health conscious population, investments by food and beverage industry giants, animal and environmental concerns among the consumers are the factors supporting the growth of plant-based food and beverage alternatives products, globally.
Companies Mentioned in the Report:
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- Amy’s Kitchen
- Before the Butcher LLC
- Beyond Meat Inc.
- Blue Diamond Growers Inc.
- Boca Foods Co.
- Califia Farms LP
- ConAgra Brands Inc.
- Daiya Foods Inc.
- Danone S.A.
- Dr. McDougall’s Right Foods
- Field Roast Grain Meat Co. Inc.
- Good Karma Foods
- Impossible Foods Inc.
- JUST Inc.
- Kite Hill
- Lightlife Foods
- Morningstar Farms L.C.
- Moving Mountains
- Pacific Foods of Oregon LLC.
- Quorn Foods Ltd.
- Ripple Foods
- Sweet Earth Inc.
- The Meatless Farm Co.
- The Vegetarian Butcher
- Wildwood Foods
- Yofix Probiotics Ltd.
- What is the global plant-based food and beverage alternatives market size in terms of revenue, and what is the expected growth rate during the forecast period 2019-2024?
- What are the major driving forces for the global plant-based food and beverage alternatives market during the forecast period?
- What are the key trends and opportunities in the market pertaining to global plant-based food and beverage alternatives?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global plant-based food and beverage alternatives market?
- What is the present investment landscape for plant-based food and beverage alternatives?
- What is the regulatory landscape in different regions for plant-based food and beverage alternatives?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the plant-based food and beverage alternatives market on the basis of analysis of their recent developments, product offerings, and regional presence?
- What kind of strategies are being adopted by the existing market players to expand their market positions in the industry?
ASDReports.com Media contact: S. Koopman -
Marketing and Communications
ASDReports.com / ASDMedia BV - Veemkade 356 - 1019HD Amsterdam - The Netherlands
P : +31(0)20 486 1286 - F : +31(0)20 486 0216 - E : firstname.lastname@example.org
back to News