Monday 4 February 2019, Amsterdam
The telecommunication technology has been of crucial significance in the medical field in treating numerous diseases of remotely located patients. Such an effort came to be known as telemedicine, of which teleradiology stands as one significant branch. It is the branch of telemedicine, where radiologist interpret medical images by not physically present at the location (off site medical image interpretation). The main concept behind introduction of teleradiology is to reduce the cost associated with on-site image interpretation by the radiologist. Teleradiology reduces the workload created due to large number of radiological scans as compared to the number of radiologists’ present. The teleradiology also allows second opinion from experts. The technological advancements in the field of telemedicine is expected to cause a paradigm shift in the teleradiology market.
The telemedicine provides clinical health care at a distance, it also helps to eliminate distance barriers and can improve access to various medical services in distant rural communities. In other words, Telemedicine has truly become a global industry.
Telemedicine has helped physicians to meet the demand for medical care without causing delays in diagnosis and treatment. This technology has grown steadily worldwide and has improved the quality of healthcare. It has also provided medical care to the rural patients who often have limited resources to receive quality medical care. The telemedicine is gradually improving its access globally.
According to the latest report, titled 'Global Teleradiology Services Market: Analysis and Forecast (2018-2026)’, the global teleradiology services market was valued $2.63 billion in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.06% during the forecast period between 2018 and 2026.
Few Companies Mentioned in the Report:
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- 4ways Healthcare Limited
- Alta Vista TeleRadiology
- Argus Radiology
- Envision Healthcare Corporation
- Everlight Radiology Pty Ltd.
- Foundation Radiology, Inc.
- Global Diagnostics
- ONRAD, Inc.
- MEDNAX Inc.
- RadNet, Inc.
- Siemens Healthineers
- Teleradiology Solutions
- USARAD Holdings, Inc.
- Vision Radiology
- Vital Radiology Services
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global teleradiology services market?
- What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the teleradiology services industry?
- What was the market value of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global teleradiology services market in 2017?
- How will each segment of the global teleradiology services market grow during the forecast period, and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2026?
- What are the influencing factors that may affect the market share of the key players?
- How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2018-2026?
- What are the key developmental strategies which are implemented by the major players in order to sustain in the competitive market?
- Who are the leading players with significant offerings to the teleradiology services market? What is the current market dominance for each of these leading players?
- What would be the compound annual growth rate witnessed by the leading players in the market during the forecast period 2018-2026?
- What are the key imaging modalities service revenue in the global teleradiology services market? What are the major benefits of each imaging modality?
- How has the market been segmented on the basis of technology? Which technology is dominating the global teleradiology services market, and what is the reason behind its dominance?
- How has the market been segmented on the basis of application? Which technology is dominating the global teleradiology services market, and what is the reason behind its dominance?
- How has the market been segmented on the basis of end user? Which end user is currently dominating the global teleradiology services market, and what is the reason behind its dominance?
- Who are the key service providers in the teleradiology services market, and what is their growth potential?
- What are the key regulatory implications in developed and developing regions for teleradiology services?
- What is the growth potential of teleradiology services in each region, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and MEA?
- Which teleradiology services product type is having the most promising growth and in which region?
- Which teleradiology services end user is having the most promising growth and in which region?
ASDReports.com Media contact: S. Koopman -
Marketing and Communications
ASDReports.com / ASDMedia BV - Veemkade 356 - 1019HD Amsterdam - The Netherlands
P : +31(0)20 486 1286 - F : +31(0)20 486 0216 - E : firstname.lastname@example.org
back to News