The scope of this report includes air purifiers in healthcare, initiatives, patents, and companies. The markets for air purifier market in healthcare are given for 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, and 2028.
This report reviews the importance of air purifiers in healthcare, the manufacturing process, and regulatory settings. It then discusses some of the investments and clinical trials in the air purifier market. The main market-driving forces are also discussed.
The report examines the markets by product type, technology basis, settings, and region. The report provides market data and forecasts for the air purifier market by product type, including HEPA and non-HEPA filters. HEPA filters are classified into medical-grade HEPA and non-medical grade HEPA. Non-HEPA filters include carbon, electric, and others.
Specific geographic markets are discussed, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World.
The key player summarizes the main industry acquisitions and strategic alliances from January 2020 through December 2022, including key alliance trends.
- 21 data tables and 28 additional tables
- An overview and industry analysis of the global market for hospital air purifiers
- Analyses of the market trends, with historical market revenue data (sales figures) for 2022, estimates for 2023, forecasts for 2024 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2028
- Estimates of the market size and revenue forecasts for the hospital air purifier market, and a corresponding analysis of market share based on product type, coverage area, technology and region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning the major factors influencing this market (drivers, restraints, opportunities and industry-specific challenges)
- Analysis of the market growth opportunities through Porter’s Five Forces and PESTLE analyses, taking into consideration the prevailing micro- and macro environmental factors
- Evaluation of the ESG practices of leading companies in the market, with emphasis on the impact of ESG on performance, ratings and matrices, as well as consumer attitudes
- A look at the major vendors, along with an analysis of the industry structure with respect to company value share, M&A and venture funding
- Identification of the major stakeholders, and an analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments, key financials, segmental revenues, and operational integration
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including Daikin Industries Ltd., Honeywell Interntional Inc., IQAir, and Koninklijke Philips NV.