The scope of the report includes biologics CDMO services, industries, initiatives, patents, and companies. The markets for biologics CDMO are given for 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 and 2028.
This report explains why biologics CDMO is important in pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. It then discusses some of the significant research initiatives that are impacting biologics CDMO. The main market-driving forces are also discussed.
The report examines the markets by product type, cell line type and region. The report provides market data and forecasts for biologics CDMO by product type, including biologics and biosimilars. The specific regional markets covered are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World (RoW).
In the report BCC Research summarizes the main industry acquisitions and strategic alliances from January 2020 through December 2022.
- 40 data tables and 10 additional tables
- An up-to-date overview and industry analysis of the global markets for biologics contract development and manufacturing organizations (CDMO)
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historical market revenue data (sales figures) for 2022, estimates for 2023, forecasts for 2024, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2028
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for biologics CDMO market in USD million values, and their corresponding market share analysis based on the product type, cell line type, and geographic region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning the market growth drivers, opportunities and challenges, prospects, technologies, regulatory scenarios, and the impact of macroeconomic variables on biologics CDMO marketplace
- Discussion of ESG developments in global CDMO services market, with emphasis on importance of ESG, consumer attitudes, risks and opportunity assessment, and ESG followed practices
- Identification of the pharma companies that are considered as leaders in their field, as well as technological means these companies are using to exploit their markets and dominate the market in their fields
- Market outlook and opportunity assessment of the industry structure for biologics CDMO services, and evaluation of ongoing clinical trials and R&D activities estimating current and future market demand
- Insight into the growth development strategies of the key market players operating within the global market; their key competitive landscape and company share analysis
- Analysis of the company competitive landscape based on recent developments, key financials, and operational integration
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including Lonza Group, WuXi Biologics, Samsung Biologics, Boehringer Ingelheim, and Catalent Inc.