This report is a detailed analysis of the global solar panel recycling industry. It examines process categories, key drivers, emerging trends and major players in each category and provides market estimates. The report also analyses the companies and regions and highlights and elaborates on the influence of government regulations, current technology and economic factors in this marketplace. It also provides the facts, figures and statistics required to evaluate stable market aspects and the industry’s current trends and projections. The report also focuses on market analyses through different viewpoints such as ESG (Economical, social and governance) analysis, patent analysis, and emerging trends.
The global solar panel recycling industry scope is as follows -
- By Process (Chemical, Thermal and Laser)
- By Technology (Silicon-based (c-Si), Thin-film and Other)
- By Shelf-life (Regular Loss and Early Loss)
All market data are expressed in current U.S. dollars.
- 21 data tables and 63 additional tables
- A comprehensive overview and an up-to-date analysis of the global solar panel recycling market
- Analyses of the global market trends, with market revenue (sales figures) for 2022, estimates for 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2028
- Discussion of the market growth drivers, opportunities and restraints in the solar panel recycling industry, along with the regulatory dynamics, manufacturing trends, upcoming technologies, and future trends & innovations
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global solar panel recycling market in USD million values, and corresponding market share analysis based on the process, technology, shelf life, and region
- Review of the industry supply chain analysis for solar panel recycling market providing a systematic study of key intermediaries involved, with emphasis on manufacturers, suppliers, and major type of end users of these products
- A look at the environmental, social, and governance (ESG) standards in solar panel recycling industry and recent ESG specific developments in global market
- Review of the key patent grants and recent patent applications on solar panel recycling, with emphasis on emerging technologies and new developments within the marketplace
- Updated information on recent merger and acquisition (M&A) activities, venture fundings, and other impactful growth strategies in the global solar panel recycling market
- Identification of the key players operating in the market, and analysis of their competitive landscape based on recent developments, segmental revenues, and operational integration
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including Aurubis AG, First Solar, Trina Solar, Reclaim PV Recycling, and Veolia Environnement S.A.