The report provides an overview of the global market for biochar and analyzes various market trends. The base year considered for analysis is 2022, while the market estimates and forecasts are given from 2023 to 2028. The market estimates are provided in terms of revenue, USD millions. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on technology, application, region, and country.
Technologies looked at in the report are segmented into pyrolysis, gasification and others. Applications are agriculture, which contains both animal feed and soil amendment, and others. The others category of applications includes oil & gas, building and construction, water filtration and textiles.
Research shows that a significant part of the market is still unorganized in nature, including unincorporated private enterprises owned by individuals or households. The trend of relying on do-it-yourself (DIY) techniques was found to be quite popular on small-scale farms. Thus, the study focuses on the organized section of the market.
The market size only entails revenue generated from annual sales of biochar; it excludes the cost of services, as well as equipment.
- 38 data tables and 18 additional tables
- Detailed overview and an up-to-date analysis of the global markets for biochar technology
- Analyses of the global market trends, with market revenue data (sales figures) for 2022, estimates for 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2028
- Understanding of the upcoming potential for biochar market, and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and sub-segments
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global biochar market in USD million values, and corresponding market share analysis based on technology, application, and region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning the major factors influencing the progress of this market (benefits, and industry-specific challenges) with respect to specific growth trends, upcoming technologies, regulations, prospects, and contributions to the biochar industry
- Review of the emerging trends and technologies, new products and technologies in developments in the global biochar market over the analysis period
- Discussion of the importance of ESG (Environmental, social, and governance) in the biochar market, consumer attitudes, ESG perspectives and impacts, and ESG followed practices by biochar companies
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the company competitive landscape based on their recent developments, operational integration, and segmental revenues
- Detailed company profiles of the leading market players, including Airex Energy, Biochar Supreme LLC, Carbon Gold Ltd., Rainbow Bee Eater Pty Ltd., and Swiss Biochar GmbH