The current report will provide a detailed overview of the AI in the drug discovery market. This report analyzes the market trends associated with AI in drug discovery using data from 2020, estimates from 2021, projections of compound annual growth rates through 2028 (i.e., the forecast period 2023-2028), and information about regional markets of AI in drug discovery. This report will highlight the current and future market potential of AI in drug discovery and provide a detailed analysis of the competitive environment. It will cover regulatory scenarios, drivers, restraints and opportunities as well as market projections for 2028 and the market shares held by key market players.
The scope of the market in this report is segmented into applications, therapeutic areas and region. The applications of AI in drug discovery are further segmented into preclinical testing, target identification, candidate screening and lead optimization, drug repurposing, De novo Drug Design and others. The AI in drug discovery market is segmented by therapeutic area into the following segments: oncology, neurodegenerative diseases, cardiovascular diseases, metabolic diseases, infectious diseases, and others. This report includes a regional market analysis of AI in drug discovery. The market has been segmented by region into various significant geographies: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World regions. Detailed analysis of major countries such as the U.S., Germany, the U.K., Italy, France, Japan, China and India will be covered within the chapter focused on regional segmentation. For market estimates, 2022 serves the base year; forecasts are given from 2023-2028.
The regional market analysis of AI in drug discovery is also covered in this report. The market has been segmented into various significant geographies, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and other world regions. Detailed analysis of major countries such as the U.S., Germany, the U.K., Italy, France, Japan, China, and India will be covered within the regional segment. For market estimates, data will be provided for 2022 because of the base year, with estimates for 2023 and forecast value for 2028.
- 49 data tables and 30 additional tables
- An up-to-date overview and industry analysis of the global markets for artificial intelligence (AI) in drug discovery
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historical market revenue data (sales figures) from 2020-2022, estimates for 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2028
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for the AI in drug discovery market, and corresponding market share analysis based on application, therapeutic area, and region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning the major factors influencing the progress of this market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges) with respect to specific growth trends, upcoming prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- Understanding of the importance of ESG in the AI in drug discovery market, consumer attitudes, risks and opportunity assessment, and ESG followed practices by top vendor companies
- Discussion of emerging technologies and new developments in the AI in drug discovery market
- Identification of the major and emerging players who are considered as leaders in the AI in drug discovery market, as well as technological means these companies are using to exploit their markets and dominate the market in their fields
- Review of the structure of this industry with respect to company market shares, venture fundings, and recent merger and acquisition (M&A) activities
- Analysis of their company competitive landscape based on recent developments, key financials and segmental revenues, and operational integration
- Detailed company profiles of the leading market players, including Atomwise Inc., BenevolentAI, Insilico Medicine, Exscientia plc, Recursion Pharmaceuticals Inc., and Schr?dinger