This research report categorizes the market for nucleic acid drugs by type. The major product segments are conjugated and encapsulated. The non-viral vectors used for encapsulation are divided into polymers, lipids and others (e.g., inorganic material, hybrid systems). The market is also segmented based on the molecule types, delivery modes and therapeutic areas. It is divided by application types into therapeutic applications and research-based applications. The markets in North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region and Rest of the World (RoW) are covered.
- 24 data tables and 45 additional tables
- An up-to-date overview and industry analysis of the global markets for RNA interference (RNAi) drug delivery technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue (sales figures) from 2020 to 2022, estimates for 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2028
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for the RNAi drug delivery technologies market, and corresponding market share analysis based on type of RNAi, therapeutic area, and region
- Discussion of major growth drivers, industry-specific challenges, regulatory aspects, and technology advancement that will shape the market for RNAi drug delivery technologies as a basis for projecting demand in the next few years (2023-2028)
- Review of key patent grants and patent applications on RNAi drug delivery markets, and emerging technologies and new developments within the marketplace
- Latest information on the mergers and acquisition deals, partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and other strategic alliances within the marketplace
- Insight into the recent industry structure, competitive aspects of each product segments, increasing investment on R&D activities, market growth strategies, and company revenue share analysis
- A look at commercial opportunities in the RNAi research tools and reagents, recent progress and future opportunities for RNAi therapeutics in various disease classifications, clinical trial applications, and potential markets for future developments
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments, segmental revenues, and operational integration
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players of the industry, including Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Benitec Biopharma, Ionis Phamaceutical, Novo Nordisk and Sirnaomics Inc.