Scope of Report:
The report is divided into the following -
- Different types of diets.
- Relation between genes and weight.
- Role of nutrition in weight management.
- Comparison of diets.
- A brief general outlook of the worldwide market for weight loss and weight management diet
- Understanding of the role of genes, guts and dietary nutrition in weight loss and weight management
- Detailed description of different types of diets and dieting approaches including, Mediterranean diet, dash diet, intermittent fasting, paleo diet, dukan diet, mayo clinic diet among others, with their advantages and disadvantages and their key ratings
- Insight into the different body types and their characteristics on nutrition and physical activity, and how each of the body type function with regard to weight gain, weight loss, and/or weight management
- Information on nutrition and weight control approaches in health and weight management, and a lookout at the proteins important in the aspects
- Discussion of the key factors driving the growth of the diet market, industry trends and new developments
- Identification of the major stakeholders and company profiles of the leading global players operating in the diets and weight management markets
- Analysis of the company competitive landscape based on their recent developments, financial performance, and segmental revenues