The keyplayer has released a research report titled “Goat Milk Products Market (2023 Edition)” which provides a complete analysis of the global Goat Milk Products industry in terms of market segmentation by Product Type (Cheese, Butter, Yogurt, Others), Product Form (Fluid Products, Fermented Products, Frozen Products) and by End Use Industry (Commercial, Individual). The report has been analyzed by region and by country for the historical period of 2018-2022, the estimated year 2023 and the forecast period of 2024-2028.
The goat milk products market has been assessed by value (USD Million) and volume (Thousand Tonnes). Also, the pricing analysis of goat milk has been done at the global and regional levels with pricing by Product Type (Cheese, Butter, Yogurt, Others). The research study also looks at the market growth indicators, restraints, supply and demand risk, and other important statistics, as well as a full assessment of current and future market trends that are relevant to the market evolution. During the forecast period, 2024-2028, the global Goat Milk Product is expected to expand at a CAGR of 7.09%. The increasing awareness about healthcare, as well as the growing urbanization, are driving up the Goat Milk Product market.
The Goat Milk Product market is expected to generate USD 17.5 billion by the end of 2028, up from USD 11.78 billion in 2022. Dairy industries, and other industries that use goat milk as their raw material had been expanding significantly, and the pandemic has made the expansion of the Dairy industry even faster. There is a significant rise in demand for the goat dairy products such as cheese, butter and milk powder as a result of an increase in population and awareness about goat milk. Increasing awareness, government support by providing subsidies, an increase in demand for additional nutritional products, the expansion of product offerings, and the demand for organic products are key drivers behind the market growth.
In the Asia Pacific region, customers are ready to pay for advanced products such as goat cheese, goat milk powder, yoghurt, skin care products, and other products. The growing concern for health has increased demand for goat milk and a variety of products, including goat milk soap. Additionally, with the growth in infections, allergies, bacterial diseases, and other skin disorders, the need for using organic, healthy, and nutritious products have been increased.
The research covers a detailed analysis of the market in Europe, the Middle East & Africa, the Americas, and Asia Pacific. Additionally, the research report presents data including market size, yearly growth & potential analysis, the competitive study of market players, investment opportunities and demand forecast. The major factor driving the growth of the goat milk product market is the increasing demand for infant milk formula. Furthermore, the rising demand for specialty products is the governing factor for infant milk formula.
The infant milk formula acts as the main source of minerals, calories and vitamins for babies. North America is one of the biggest markets for baby food and infant formula products in the region. Increasing disposable incomes, new product innovations and high birth rates are some of the main drivers for the infant milk formula in the region. Additionally, the increasing working women population, easy availability, and inability to breastfeed have also increased the demand for infant formula products. Rising awareness of the health benefits as well as expanding globalization will continue to boost the demand for goat infant milk formula in the region.
Currently, consumers have become more health conscious and prefer less processed food and natural drinks for their babies. Therefore, baby infant formula free from ingredients such as added sugar, sodium, and preservatives could bring new opportunities for manufacturers in the U.S. baby infant milk formula market. Moreover, manufacturers are focused on organic contents by removing genetically modified ingredients (GMOs), synthetic pesticides, and fertilizers in the feeds of cows, goats, and other dairy animals. Thus, the milk used in the baby infant formula is certified as organic and a shift in preference toward organic food & drink is anticipated to offer remunerative opportunities for the expansion of the goat milk formula during the forecast period.
Scope of the Report
- The report analyses the Goat Milk Products Market by Value (USD Million), Volume (Thousand Tonnes) and Pricing (USD/Kg).
- The report presents the analysis of Goat Milk Products Market for the historical period of 2018-2022, the estimated year 2023 and the forecast period of 2024-2028.
- The countries analyzed in the report include the United States, Canada, Brazil, Germany, UK, France, Italy, China, Japan and India.
- The report analyses the Goat Milk Products Market by Product Type (Cheese, Butter, Yogurt, Others).
- The report analyses the Goat Milk Products Market by product form (Fluid Products, Fermented Products, Frozen Products).
- The report analyses the Goat Milk Products Market by End Use Industry (Commercial, Individual).
- The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by product type, by product form, by end-use industry.
- Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry have been analysed in the report.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include Ausnutria Dairy Corp. Ltd., Goat Partners International Inc., Emmi AG, Holle Baby Food AG, St. Helen’s Farm, Hewitt’s Dairy, Woolwich Dairy Inc., Granarolo S.P.A., Meyenberg Goat Milk, and Redwood Hill Farm & Creamery.