This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
Rising Incidence of Dental Problems to Spur Industry Expansion
The increasing prevalence of dental disorders is also fuelling the market growth. According to the World Health Organization, dental caries is one of the most common chronic diseases worldwide, affecting nearly 60-90% of school children and almost 100% of adults. Furthermore, the prevalence of periodontal diseases is also increasing, particularly in the aging population. The aging population is also more likely to opt for cosmetic dentistry procedures, further fuelling the demand for dental consumables. As a result, the demand for dental consumables is increasing, particularly for restorative and preventive dental materials such as dental composites, dental sealants, and dental cement. Cosmetic dentistry procedures such as teeth whitening, veneers, and orthodontics are becoming increasingly popular among patients, particularly in developed countries. This trend drives the demand for cosmetic dental consumables such as dental implants, dental crowns and bridges, and orthodontic products.
Limited Reimbursements and High Costs of Consumables Projected to Challenge Industry Growth
Many individuals struggle to afford necessary dental treatments due to the high costs of dental consumables and surgery instruments. In middle and low-income countries, dental care is often not covered by public insurance, and even in high-income countries, dental reimbursement policies are limited. For instance, in the U.S., dental care is covered for children under Medicaid but not under public insurance, leading patients to seek expensive private insurance policies for coverage. Dental consumable products, such as dental implants, are inaccessible to a large portion of the global population due to their high costs and case variability. Factors such as jaw size, decay extent, and bone strength contribute to the uniqueness of each dental implant procedure. This, combined with the availability of multiple ranges of products, expensive CAD/CAM instruments, practitioners’ locations, and individual fees, results in unpredictable costs for patients, reducing their willingness to opt for dental procedures. The COVID pandemic further strained government resources, shifting healthcare policy focus to the pandemic and infectious disease management. In developing countries, high treatment costs for oral diseases and limited dental care systems contribute to poor adult dental health. Often, oral diseases are overlooked, despite their significant impact on quality of life, leading to a high number of dental diseases and expensive, ineffective clinical interventions.
What Questions Should You Ask before Buying a Market Research Report?
- How is the dental consumables market evolving?
- What is driving and restraining the dental consumables market?
- How will each dental consumables submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2033?
- How will the market shares for each dental consumables submarket develop from 2023 to 2033?
- What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2023 to 2033?
- Will leading dental consumables markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
- How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2033 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2033?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- What are the dental consumables projects for these leading companies?
- How will the industry evolve during the period between 2023 and 2033? What are the implications of dental consumables projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
- Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the dental consumables market?
- Where is the dental consumables market heading and how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
- What are the best investment options for new product and service lines?
- What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path and C-suite?
You need to discover how this will impact the dental consumables market today, and over the next 10 years:
- Our 303-page report provides 142 tables and 157 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
- The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
- It contains in-depth analysis of global, regional and national sales and growth.
- It highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors.
This report tells you TODAY how the dental consumables market will develop in the next 10 years, and in line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
Forecasts to 2033 and other analyses reveal commercial prospects
- In addition to revenue forecasting to 2033, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
- You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
- Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), cost structure, impact of rising dental consumables prices and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your company. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, “V”, “L”, “W” and “U” are discussed in this report.
Segments Covered in the Report
- Dental Implants
- Dental Prosthetics
- Dental Anesthetics
- Injectable Anesthetics
- Topical Anesthetics
- Dental Sutures
- Shaping and Cleaning Consumables
- Obturation Consumables
- Access Preparation Consumables
- Other Consumables
- Dental Splints
- Dental Sealants
- Bonding Agents
- Dental Burs
- Dental Disposables
- Dental hospitals
- Dental Clinics
- Dental laboratories