This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
High Costs Related to Clinical Studies Likely to Hamper Industry Growth
As per studies, paediatric clinical trials cost 2 to 5 times higher per patient compared to clinical trials conducted in adults. Hidden costs and patient recruitment are major factors impacting the paediatric clinical trial landscape. In addition, informed consent process involving children further adds unique and complex challenges along with costs. Consent of only one parent/guardian is adequate for a child’s participation in studies such as blood tests, urinalysis, slight dietary alterations, and few psychological tests. However, depending on the severity and complexity of the trial the child’s consent may be required along with parental consent. Paediatric consent then results in additional costs due to additional documentation, need for amendments, study delays due to recruitment and retention, and longer visits to the study centres. These factors lead to high-cost burden in conducting paediatric clinical trials that may impact the growth of the market.
What Questions Should You Ask before Buying a Market Research Report?
- How is the paediatric clinical trials market evolving?
- What is driving and restraining the paediatric clinical trials market?
- How will each Paediatric clinical trials submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2033?
- How will the market shares for each Paediatric clinical trials submarket develop from 2023 to 2033?
- What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2023 to 2033?
- Will leading Paediatric clinical trials markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
- How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2033 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2033?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- What are the Paediatric clinical trials projects for these leading companies?
- How will the industry evolve during the period between 2023 and 2033? What are the implications of Paediatric clinical trials projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
- Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the paediatric clinical trials market?
- Where is the paediatric clinical trials market heading and how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
- What are the best investment options for new product and service lines?
- What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path and C-suite?
You need to discover how this will impact the Paediatric Clinical Trials Market today, and over the next 10 years:
- Our 230-page report provides 118 tables, 165 charts, and graphs exclusively to you.
- The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
- It contains in-depth analysis of global, regional and national sales and growth.
- It highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors.
This report tells you TODAY how the Paediatric Clinical Trials Market will develop in the next 10 years, and in line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
Forecasts to 2033 and other analyses reveal commercial prospects
- In addition to revenue forecasting to 2033, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
- You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
- Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), cost structure, impact of rising Paediatric clinical trials prices and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your company. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, “V”, “L”, “W” and “U” are discussed in this report.
Segments Covered in the Report
- Infectious Disease
- Autoimmune/Inflammatory Diseases
- Respiratory Disorders
- Mental Health Disorders
- Other Indications
- Phase 1
- Phase 2
- Phase 3
- Phase 4
- Interventional Studies
- Observational Studies