BRIC Countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Steel Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2026
The BRIC Steel industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2017-21, and forecast to 2026). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the steel industry and had a total market value of $1,127,383.4 million in 2021. Brazil was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 18.5% over the 2017-21 period.
- Within the steel industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $940,116.1 million in 2021. This was followed by India, Russia and Brazil with a value of $90,910.6, $68,485.6, and $27,871.1 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the steel industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $588,445.5 million in 2026, followed by India, Russia, Brazil with expected values of $76,491.9, $49,277.3 and $21,619.2 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the BRIC steel market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC steel market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key steel market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC steel market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC steel market by value in 2021?
- What will be the size of the BRIC steel market in 2026?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC steel market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the BRIC steel market?