G8 Countries Steel Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast, 2017-2026
The G8 Steel industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2017-21, and forecast to 2026). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Th G8 countries contributed $423,258.8 million in 2021 to the global steel industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.4% between 2017 and 2021. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $285,047.1 million in 2026, with a CAGR of -7.6% over the 2021-26 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the steel industry, with market revenues of $141,244.8 million in 2021. This was followed by Japan and Russia, with a value of $94,169.9 and $68,485.6 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the steel industry in the G8 nations with a value of $98,109.9 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Russia with expected values of $58,581.6 and $49,277.3 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the G8 steel market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 steel market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key steel market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 steel market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 steel market by value in 2021?
- What will be the size of the G8 steel market in 2026?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 steel market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the G8 steel market?