Vegetable oils are created from the extraction of oils from plant materials. This process involves the crushing and removing of the unwanted components, which is typically achieved through mechanical pressing. Vegetable oil extraction can also be completed by chemical extraction using a solvent. Vegetable oils are composed of active ingredients, including the family of fatty acids (such as omega 3, omega 6 and omega 9) and vitamins. These are lipids that help maintain a good level of skin hydration, tone the skin up, improve suppleness and regenerate it. The global vegetable oil market is expected to increase by 57.5 million tons, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% from 2023 to 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Vegetable Oil Market Report.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global vegetable oil market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for vegetable oil can be segmented by product: coconut oil, olive oil, palm oil, peanut oil, rapeseed oil, soybean oil, sunflower oil, others. The palm oil segment held the largest volume share in 2022. Vegetable oil market is further segmented by end user: feed, food, industrial, others. Among these, the food segment was accounted for the largest share of the market in 2022. Based on region, the vegetable oil market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia-Pacific captured the largest share of the market in 2022.
By product: coconut oil, olive oil, palm oil, peanut oil, rapeseed oil, soybean oil, sunflower oil, others
By end user: feed, food, industrial, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global vegetable oil market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Associated British Foods plc, Bangladesh Edible Oil Limited (BEOL), Bright Food (Group) Co., Ltd., Bunge Limited, Cargill, Incorporated, China National Cereals, Oils and Foodstuffs Import and Export Corporation (COFCO), Conagra Brands, Inc., Deoleo, S.A., Emami Limited, Golden Agri-Resources Ltd. (Flambo International Limited), Groupe Avril, Kaleesuwari Refinery Private Limited, Patanjali Ayurved Limited, PT Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk, PT. Bina Karya Prima, Shandong Luhua Group Co., Ltd., Shanghai Liangyou (Group) Co., Ltd., The Archer-Daniels-Midland Company, The Nisshin OilliO Group, Ltd., Unilever PLC, United Coconut Oil Mills, Inc. (UNICOM), Wilmar International Ltd, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global vegetable oil market.
- To classify and forecast the global vegetable oil market based on product, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global vegetable oil market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global vegetable oil market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global vegetable oil market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global vegetable oil market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.