Aramid fibers are man-made high-performance fibers, with molecules that are characterized by relatively rigid polymer chains. These molecules are linked by strong hydrogen bonds that transfer mechanical stress very efficiently, making it possible to use chains of relatively low molecular weight. Para-aramid and meta-aramid yarns have outstanding reinforcement properties and offer exceptional resistance to thermal, dynamic and chemical damage. Hoses reinforced with these fibers are strong, durable and can be used under the toughest conditions in the modern era of maintenance-free cars. The global aramid fiber for automotive hoses market is expected to increase by USD 52.6 million, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2% from 2023 to 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Aramid Fiber for Automotive Hoses Market Report.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global aramid fiber for automotive hoses market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, and region. The global market for aramid fiber for automotive hoses can be segmented by product: para-aramid, meta-aramid. In 2022, the para-aramid fibers segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the aramid fiber for automotive hoses market. Aramid fiber for automotive hoses market is further segmented by region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia-Pacific was the largest contributor to the global aramid fiber for automotive hoses market in 2022.
By product: para-aramid, meta-aramid
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Aramid HPM LLC, China National BlueStar (Group) Co, Ltd., DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Huvis Corporation, Hyosung Corporation, Kamenskvolokno JSC, Kolon Industries, Inc., Suzhou Zhaoda Specially Fiber Technical Co., Ltd., Taekwang Industrial Co., Ltd., Teijin Limited, X-FIPER New Material Co., Ltd., Yantai Tayho Advanced Materials Co., Ltd., among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global aramid fiber for automotive hoses market.
- To classify and forecast the global aramid fiber for automotive hoses market based on product, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global aramid fiber for automotive hoses market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global aramid fiber for automotive hoses market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global aramid fiber for automotive hoses market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global aramid fiber for automotive hoses market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.