This report provides an overview of the CBRNE equipment market and analyzes market trends. Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides market data for the forecast period 2022 through 2027 by estimating values derived from manufacturers’ total revenues. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on equipment type which is further segmented into product type, hazard type, end user and geography.
The report also includes a section on the major players in the market. It covers the major drivers, the competitive landscape and current CBRNE market trends. The report concludes with a detailed focus on the CBRNE equipment vendor landscape, including detailed profiles of the major players operating in the global market.
- 47 data tables and 49 additional tables
- Detailed overview and an up-to-date analysis of the global markets for chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and explosive (CBRNE) hazards
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue (sales data) for 2021, estimates for 2022, forecasts for 2023 and 2025, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Updated information on the market growth opportunities and growth driving factors such as increased defence spending to counter CBRNE threats affecting the global market for CBRNE equipment
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for the global CBRNE equipment market in USD million values, and their corresponding market share analysis by equipment type, hazard type, end user, and region
- Understanding of the global and regional markets for technologies involved in the manufacture of different types of ECBN hazards monitoring equipment, and the markets for applications in which such monitoring equipment will be utilized, as well as the technologies involved in the manufacture of such equipment
- Insight into the recent industry structure for ECBN hazards monitoring and surveillance equipment, CBRNE Regulations, technology advancements, and the future of CBRNE equipment
- Detailed analysis of competitive environment between the manufacturers of such equipment, their global rankings and market share analysis, product portfolios and market development strategies
- Review of key patent grants and patent applications (and filings) along with the development of advanced technologies in the CBRNE industry
- Detailed company profiles of the leading industry players, including 3M, Bruker Corp., Dr?gerwerk, Kromek Group PLC, and Smiths Group PLC