In this report, the market has been segmented based on organization size, component, provider, type, industry and geography. The report provides an overview of the intraocular lens (IOL) global market and analyses market trends. Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period from 2022 to 2027. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on product type, material, indication and geography. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of IOL solution providers.
The report covers the market for IOL with regard to the product type across different regions. It also highlights major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report estimates the global market for IOL in 2021 and provides projections for the expected market size through 2027.
The regional market analysis of IOL devices is also covered in this report. The market has been segmented into various major geographies, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World regions. Detailed analysis of major countries (e.g., the U.S., Germany, the U.K., Italy, France, Japan, China, India, Brazil, Mexico, GCC countries) will be covered within the regional segment. For market estimates, data are provided for 2020 because of the base year 2021, with estimates for 2022 and forecast value for 2027.
The scope of the study includes IOL devices and accessories that have been medically accepted and approved in the market, as well as sleep devices, which have been excluded from the study.
- 21 data tables and 2 additional tables
- A brief general outlook of the global market for intraocular lens (IOLs) within the medical devices industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with market revenue data for 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of key market potential for intraocular lens, technological trends, opportunities, and gaps estimating the current and future demand for IOLs market demand over the analysis period
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global intraocular lens market in USD million values, and corresponding market share analysis based on product type, age group, disease indication, and region
- In-depth analysis for each of the market segments based on the product type such as monofocal lens, multifocal lens, toric lens, and extended depth of focus (EDOF) lens across key geographies
- Information pertaining to strategic profiling of key companies (manufacturers and distributors) present across the globe and their competitive landscape, product launch strategies, and financial outlook
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including Alcon, Bausch + Lomb, Hoya Corp., and Johnson & Johnson