The Europe data center colocation market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 14.3% during 2024-2033. This report on Europe data center colocation market provides holistic understanding of the market along with market sizing, forecast, drivers, challenges, and competitive landscape. The report presents a clear picture of the Europe data center colocation by categorising the market based on various segments including detailed regional segmentation. Also, detailed profiles of companies operating in the Europe data center colocation market are provided in this report, which includes company description, business overview, product portfolio, and financial details.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of overall market and its segments. The historic numbers and forecasts are provided for each of the segments and for the countries covered in the report. This report also includes a detailed impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the Europe data center colocation market.
Apart from the quantitative analysis, the report also provides qualitative analysis, including SWOT analysis, porter’s five forces, and value chain of the industry. It also includes descriptive market drivers, opportunities, on-going & future trends, and challenges.
We believe that this report will aid the professionals and industry stakeholders in making informed decision.
Historical & Forecast Period
Base Year: 2023
Historical Period: 2019-2023
Forecast Period: 2024-2033
Market by Type:
• Retail Colocation
• Wholesale Colocation
Market by Organization Size:
• Small and Medium Enterprises
• Large Enterprises
Market by Industry:
• IT and Telecom
• Entertainment and Media
Market by Countries:
• United Kingdom
Companies included in this report:
• CyrusOne, Inc.
• Cyxtera Technologies, Inc.
• DATA4 Group
• Echelon Data Centers
• Equinix, Inc.
• Etix Everywhere
• Global Switch Limited
• Green Mountain
• Interxion (Digital Reality)
During the course of the research study, we conducted extensive primary and secondary research on the Europe data center colocation. The research commenced with extensive exploration through secondary sources followed by primary research. With these research methods, we were able to estimate the market size, to identify the factors that promote the growth in this market as well as the factors that hamper growth in the market.
Comprehensive primary and secondary methods helped us to identify trends in the market and to project the opportunities that the key players may get during the forecast period. Apart from these approaches, various analytical and statistical approaches were also used during data extraction cleaning, and analysis.
Post secondary & primary research, we conducted expert interviews to validate all the information we collected during the course of the study. So, a blend of these three-way approaches helped us in data triangulation and to provide accurate market scenario in our report.
Key Highlights of Report:
• Overview of the Europe data center colocation market.
• Analysis of market trends, historical data, market estimates for the base year, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through the forecast period
• Profiles of the key companies
• SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces, and value chain analysis of Europe data center colocation
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
• What will be the Europe data center colocation market size and the growth rate in the coming year?
• What are the main key factors driving the market?
• What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the market?
• What are the market opportunities and threats in the market?
• What industrial trends, drivers and challenges are manipulating its growth?
• Which are trending factors influencing the market shares of the top companies?
• Who are the key market players in the industry?
• What is the degree of competition in the industry?
• What is the impact of COVID-19 on the current industry?