According to Gen Consulting Company, the global civil helicopter market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 2.7 billion, acelerating at a CAGR of almost 3.4% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global civil helicopter market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the civil helicopter industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the engine, weight, end user, ownership, and region. The global market for civil helicopter can be segmented by engine: single engine, twin engine. According to the research, the single engine segment had the largest share in the global civil helicopter market. Civil helicopter market is further segmented by weight: light helicopter, intermediate helicopter, medium helicopter, large and heavy helicopter. In 2021, the light helicopter segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the civil helicopter market. Based on end user, the civil helicopter market is segmented into: government, transportation, wildlife conversation, medical service, rescue, training service, others. Among these, the medical service segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. On the basis of ownership, the civil helicopter market also can be divided into: owned, rental. The rental segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Civil helicopter market by region is categorized into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America.
The light helicopter market is further segmented into ultralight helicopters (less than 250 kg carrying capacity), others (over 250 kg carrying capacity). Gen Consulting Company research indicates that the ultralight helicopters (less than 250 kg carrying capacity) segment occupied the largest share of this market in 2021 and is expected to draw the highest demand in coming years.
By engine: single engine, twin engine
By weight: light helicopter, intermediate helicopter, medium helicopter, large and heavy helicopter
By end user: government, transportation, wildlife conversation, medical service, rescue, training service, others
By ownership: owned, rental
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Airbus SAS, Aviation Industry Corporation of China, Enstrom Helicopter Corporation, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Korea Aerospace Industries, Ltd., Leonardo S.p.A., Lockheed Martin Corporation, MD Helicopters, Inc, Robinson Helicopter Company, Russian Helicopters, JSC, Textron Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global civil helicopter market.
- To classify and forecast the global civil helicopter market based on engine, weight, end user, ownership, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global civil helicopter market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global civil helicopter market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global civil helicopter market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global civil helicopter market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.