Gen Consulting Company predicts the global graphite electrode market will grow from 1,515 thousand tons in 2021 to 2,035 thousand tons by 2028, achieving a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4 percent.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global graphite electrode market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the graphite electrode industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the electrode grade, application, and region. The global market for graphite electrode can be segmented by electrode grade: ultra high power (UHP), high power (SHP), regular power (RP). The ultra high power (UHP) segment held the largest volume share in 2021. Graphite electrode market is further segmented by application: electric arc furnace, basic oxygen furnace, non-steel application, others. Among these, the electric arc furnace segment was accounted for the largest share of the market in 2021. Based on region, the graphite electrode market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia-Pacific captured the largest share of the market in 2021.
By electrode grade: ultra high power (UHP), high power (SHP), regular power (RP)
By application: electric arc furnace, basic oxygen furnace, non-steel application, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global graphite electrode market with some of the key players being EPM Group, Fangda Carbon New Material Technology Co., Ltd., GrafTech International Ltd., Graphite India Limited, Kaifeng Pingmei New Carbon Materials Technology Co., Ltd, Liaoning Dan Carbon Group Corporation Limited, Nippon Carbon Co., Ltd., SEC CARBON, Ltd., Showa Denko K.K., Tokai Carbon Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global graphite electrode market.
- To classify and forecast the global graphite electrode market based on electrode grade, application, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global graphite electrode market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global graphite electrode market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global graphite electrode market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global graphite electrode market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.