The global aircraft actuators market size is projected to grow by USD 3.4 billion from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of 6 percent, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global aircraft actuators market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the aircraft actuators industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, system, end user, and region. The global market for aircraft actuators can be segmented by type: linear, rotary. Among these, the linear segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Aircraft actuators market is further segmented by system: hydraulic actuator, electrical actuator, pneumatic actuator, mechanical actuator. The hydraulic actuator segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global aircraft actuators market. Based on end user, the aircraft actuators market is segmented into: commercial, militar, general aviation, others. The commercial segment held the largest share of the global aircraft actuators market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. On the basis of region, the aircraft actuators market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. In 2021, North America made up the largest share of revenue generated by the aircraft actuators market.
By type: linear, rotary
By system: hydraulic actuator, electrical actuator, pneumatic actuator, mechanical actuator
By end user: commercial, militar, general aviation, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global aircraft actuators market with some of the key players being Altra Industrial Motion Corporation, Eaton Corporation, Heroux-Devtek Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Liebherr-International AG, Moog Inc., Parker Hannifin Corporation, Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Safran S.A., Triumph Group Inc., Woodward Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global aircraft actuators market.
- To classify and forecast the global aircraft actuators market based on type, system, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global aircraft actuators market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global aircraft actuators market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global aircraft actuators market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global aircraft actuators market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.