Semiconductors enable most of the innovations in vehicle development and are the catalyst for the growth which is driving consumer demand. According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global automotive semiconductor sector is expected to rise by USD 28.1 billion with a CAGR of 8.7% by the end of 2028.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global automotive semiconductor market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the automotive semiconductor industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, propulsion system, vehicle type, and region. The global market for automotive semiconductor can be segmented by product: discrete power devices, integrated circuits, memory, processors, sensors. Automotive semiconductor market is further segmented by application: body electronics, chassis, powertrain, safety systems, telematics and infotainment. Based on propulsion system, the automotive semiconductor market is segmented into: electric vehicles (EVs), ICE vehicles. On the basis of vehicle type, the automotive semiconductor market also can be divided into: passenger cars, light commercial vehicles, heavy commercial vehicles. Automotive semiconductor market by region is categorized into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
By product: discrete power devices, integrated circuits, memory, processors, sensors
By application: body electronics, chassis, powertrain, safety systems, telematics and infotainment
By propulsion system: electric vehicles (EVs), ICE vehicles
By vehicle type: passenger cars, light commercial vehicles, heavy commercial vehicles
By region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global automotive semiconductor market with some of the key players being Analog Devices, Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, Microchip Technology Inc., NXP Semiconductors N.V., ON Semiconductor Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Renesas Electronics Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, ROHM Co., Ltd., STMicroelectronics N.V., Texas Instruments Incorporated, Toshiba Corporation, Xtrion N.V. (Melexis N.V.), among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global automotive semiconductor market.
- To classify and forecast the global automotive semiconductor market based on product, application, propulsion system, vehicle type, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global automotive semiconductor market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global automotive semiconductor market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global automotive semiconductor market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global automotive semiconductor market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.