According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global iot devices sector is expected to rise by USD 230.2 billion with a CAGR of 22.3% by the end of 2028.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global iot devices market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the iot devices industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the connectivity, application, and region. The global market for iot devices can be segmented by connectivity: cellular/M2M, low power wide area (LPWA), wireless local area network (WLAN), wireless personal area network (WPAN), others. In 2021, the WPAN segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the iot devices market. Iot devices market is further segmented by application: connected and smart home, connected car, industrial IoT, medical IoT, personal IoT, smart cities, others. The connected and smart home segment was the largest contributor to the global iot devices market in 2021. Based on region, the iot devices market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). Asia Pacific is estimated to account for the largest share of the global iot devices market.
By connectivity: cellular/M2M, low power wide area (LPWA), wireless local area network (WLAN), wireless personal area network (WPAN), others
By application: connected and smart home, connected car, industrial IoT, medical IoT, personal IoT, smart cities, others
By region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global IoT Devices Market, including ABB Ltd., Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com, Inc., Apple Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Haier Group Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., LG Electronics Inc., Midea Group Co., Ltd., Robert Bosch GmbH, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Siemens AG, Sony Corporation, Xiaomi Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global iot devices market.
- To classify and forecast the global iot devices market based on connectivity, application, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global iot devices market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global iot devices market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global iot devices market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global iot devices market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.