A wireless chipset is a piece of internal hardware designed to allow a device to communicate with another wireless-enabled device. The global wireless chipsets market is expected to increase by USD 4.7 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.3% from 2022 to 2028, according to the latest edition of the Global Wireless Chipsets Market Report.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global wireless chipsets market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the wireless chipsets industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for wireless chipsets can be segmented by product: Bluetooth standalone, low-power wireless IC, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth combo, Wi-Fi standalone. The low-power wireless IC segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Wireless chipsets market is further segmented by end user: automotive, consumer electronics, enterprise, industrial, mobile handsets, others. The mobile handsets segment held the largest share of the global wireless chipsets market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Based on region, the wireless chipsets market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). In 2021, North America made up the largest share of revenue generated by the wireless chipsets market.
By product: Bluetooth standalone, low-power wireless IC, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth combo, Wi-Fi standalone
By end user: automotive, consumer electronics, enterprise, industrial, mobile handsets, others
By region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading wireless chipsets market vendors that include Broadcom Inc., HiSilicon Technology Co., Ltd., Infineon Technologies AG, Intel Corporation, MediaTek Inc., Microchip Technology Inc., NXP Semiconductors N.V., ON Semiconductor Corporation (onsemi), Qorvo, Inc., Qualcomm Incorporated, Realtek Semiconductor Corp., Skyworks Solutions, Inc., STMicroelectronics N.V., Texas Instruments Incorporated, Tsinghua Unigroup Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global wireless chipsets market.
- To classify and forecast the global wireless chipsets market based on product, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global wireless chipsets market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global wireless chipsets market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global wireless chipsets market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global wireless chipsets market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.