According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global military radars sector is expected to rise by USD 5.4 billion with a CAGR of 5.2% by the end of 2028.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global military radars market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the military radars industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the platform, application, and region. The global market for military radars can be segmented by platform: airborne, ground-based, naval, space. Military radars market is further segmented by application: air and missile defense (AMD), intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR), missiles navigation and guidance, space situational awareness (SSA), others. Based on region, the military radars market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
By platform: airborne, ground-based, naval, space
By application: air and missile defense (AMD), intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR), missiles navigation and guidance, space situational awareness (SSA), others
By region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)
The global military radars market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Airbus SE, BAE Systems plc, Hensoldt AG, Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd. (IAI Group), Leonardo S.p.A., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corporation, QinetiQ Group plc, Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Saab AB, Teledyne FLIR LLC, Thales S.A., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global military radars market.
- To classify and forecast the global military radars market based on platform, application, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global military radars market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global military radars market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global military radars market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global military radars market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.