The global high-performance computing market size is projected to grow by USD 21.1 billion from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of 9.4 percent, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global high-performance computing market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the high-performance computing industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the component, deployment mode, end user, and region. The global market for high-performance computing can be segmented by component: hardware, software and services. High-performance computing market is further segmented by deployment mode: cloud, on-premise. Based on end user, the high-performance computing market is segmented into: aerospace and defense, BFSI, energy and utilities, life science and healthcare, manufacturing, media and entertainment, others. On the basis of region, the high-performance computing market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
By component: hardware, software and services
By deployment mode: cloud, on-premise
By end user: aerospace and defense, BFSI, energy and utilities, life science and healthcare, manufacturing, media and entertainment, others
By region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global High-performance Computing Market, including Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD), Amazon.com, Inc., Dassault Systemes SE, Dawning Information Industry Co., Ltd. (Sugon), Dell Technologies Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Intel Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation, Lenovo Group Limited, Microsoft Corporation, NEC Corporation, Nvidia Corporation, The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global high-performance computing market.
- To classify and forecast the global high-performance computing market based on component, deployment mode, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global high-performance computing market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global high-performance computing market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global high-performance computing market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global high-performance computing market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.