This report examines trends and sales in the global market for nasal vaccines through 2027. Leaders in the industry and their vaccine portfolios, the need for nasal vaccine development, competitive intelligence and regional trends are discussed. The report includes a PESTEL analysis, that forms in part the base data for qualitative analysis and market estimates.
The report examines all forms of nasal vaccines, such as nasal drops or sprays, but excludes intramuscular and oral vaccines. The report discusses nasal vaccines by type, such as live-attenuated, inactivated, protein subunit and viral vectors. The application areas covered include pediatric and adult. Primary care clinics, hospitals, pharmacies and others are the end-user segments covered.
- 23 data tables and 27 additional tables
- A comprehensive overview and up-to-date analysis of the global market for nasal vaccines
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue data (sales figures) for 2019-2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of the upcoming market opportunities and trends driving and restricting growth of the global nasal vaccines market and its sub-segments, and the major regions and countries involved in market developments
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for the global nasal vaccines market in USD millions, and its corresponding market share analysis by vaccine type, dosage form, patient group, end-user, and region
- Discussion of new developments in the nasal vaccines market, underlying clinical trials for all phases and list of vaccines, and their regulatory approvals etc.
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments, financial performance, and segmental revenues
- Review of the new announcements, approvals, FDA clearances, partnerships and collaborations in the global nasal vaccines market
- Detailed company profiles of the leading industry players, including AstraZeneca plc, BioDiem Ltd., BlueWillow Biologics, Meissa Vaccines Inc., and Serum Institute of India Pvt., Ltd.