The Europe air traffic management market is set to project a CAGR of 5.36% during the forecast period, 2023-2032. The rising investments in modernizing conventional ATM systems with advanced real-time ATM systems offer growth opportunities. However, the market growth is hindered by green regulations that impact the airspace capacity and the number of flights.
Spain, Italy, France, Poland, Belgium, Germany, the United Kingdom, and Rest of Europe are analyzed for the Europe air traffic management market growth evaluation. In Germany, the total aircraft movement recorded a modest 0.94% growth in 2019 from 2018. Accordingly, the country faces challenges in ensuring high standards of aviation punctuality and safety due to the sharp rise in air traffic globally. Similarly, the government is developing aircraft infrastructure across the country to organize the increasing air traffic.
The Rest of Europe segment includes Sweden, Romania, and Serbia. Also, congestion delays are a recurring challenge in Europe, pushing countries to invest considerable resources in the construction of new airports or modernize the existing ones. For instance, Oslo Airport inaugurated a new terminal in April 2017. In addition, it is planning to invest considerably in expanding its non-Schengen East terminal by 30,000 square meters.
Similar projects are underway in countries like Sweden. For instance, Swedavia plans to invest $1.36 billion in Stockholm Arlanda Airport to enhance its efficiency, passenger services, and capacity. Whereas in countries like Italy, the Italian Space Agency (ASI) has convened a research project US/RPAS IntegrAti Nel Sistema ATM NaziOnale (URANO) with a goal of integrating satellite navigation systems with the country’s national air traffic management system.
Some of the eminent companies in the market include Honeywell, Lockheed Martin, BAE Systems, Leonardo SpA, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- The competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments