The global oscilloscope market size is projected to grow by USD 0.5 billion from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of 4.9 percent, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global oscilloscope market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the oscilloscope industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the component, product, bandwidth, channel count, application, end user, and region. The global market for oscilloscope can be segmented by component: hardware, software. Among these, the hardware segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Oscilloscope market is further segmented by product: analog oscilloscope, digital oscilloscope, PC oscilloscope. The digital oscilloscope segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global oscilloscope market. Based on bandwidth, the oscilloscope market is segmented into: up to 500 MHz, 500 MHz - 1 GHz, 1 GHz - 6 GHz, 6 GHz - 24 GHz, above 24 GHz. On the basis of channel count, the oscilloscope market also can be divided into: 2 channel counts, 4 channel counts, 8 channel counts, others. Oscilloscope market by application is categorized into: field, manufacturing, research and development (R&D). The oscilloscope market by end user can be segmented into: aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer electronics, engineering, IT and telecom, healthcare, others. Based on region, the oscilloscope market is further categorized into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
- analog oscilloscope
- digital oscilloscope
- PC oscilloscope
- up to 500 MHz
- 500 MHz - 1 GHz
- 1 GHz - 6 GHz
- 6 GHz - 24 GHz
- above 24 GHz
By channel count:
- 2 channel counts
- 4 channel counts
- 8 channel counts
- research and development (R&D)
By end user:
- aerospace and defense
- consumer electronics
- IT and telecom
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global oscilloscope market with some of the key players being Fluke Corporation (Fortive Corporation), Keysight Technologies, Inc., LeCroy Corporation (Teledyne Technologies Incorporated), National Instruments Corporation (NI), Pico Technology Ltd., RIGOL Technologies Inc., Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG, Siglent Technologies Co., Ltd., Tektronix, Inc., Yokogawa Electric Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global oscilloscope market.
- To classify and forecast the global oscilloscope market based on component, product, bandwidth, channel count, application, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global oscilloscope market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global oscilloscope market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global oscilloscope market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global oscilloscope market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.