This report analyzes different product types, connectivity types, applications, sales channels, vehicle types, and regional market development of automotive telematics. Furthermore, we also segment the market analysis by major countries in this report, such as the U.S., China, Germany, and others where the opportunities for automotive telematics are lucrative.
The report is prepared in a simple, easy-to-understand format; tables and figures are included to illustrate historical, current and future market scenarios. The report also covers leading companies with information on product types, business footprint, revenue, etc. We have also included a list of other companies in global and regional markets. As well, the report includes a patent analysis for the automotive telematics market, which represents a significant investment area for investors.
The report incorporates the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war on the global and regional markets.
In this report 2021 is used as the market’s base year, estimated values are provided for 2022, and the market values are forecast for the period of 2022 to 2027. All market values are provided in billions of dollars, and market shares and CAGRs are provided in percentages.
- 31 data tables and 21 additional tables
- A detailed review and up-to-date assessment of the global markets for automotive telematics
- Analyses of the global market trends, with market revenue data for 2021, estimates for 2022, forecasts for 2023 and 2025, and projections of five year compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of the market potential for automotive telematics, industry growth drivers, and areas of focus to forecast the global PCB market into various segments and sub-segments
- Estimation of the actual market size and market forecast for automotive telematics in dollar value terms, and corresponding market share analysis by product type, connectivity, application, vehicle type, sales channel, and geographic region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning market drivers, market deterrents and other macroeconomic forces affecting the current and future market outlook
- Discussion of the industry value chain analysis providing a systematic study of key intermediaries involved, with emphasis on manufacturers, suppliers, and major users of these products
- Holistic review of the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war on the global and regional markets for automotive telematics
- A relevant patent analysis with significant allotments of patents on automotive telematics technology
- Updated information on recent mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, agreements, collaborations, joint ventures, and market expansions in the automotive telematics industry
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Cartrack, LG Electronics, Zonar Systems and Verizon Connect