The Europe epilepsy devices market is anticipated to grow with a 7.61% CAGR during the estimated period 2022-2030. The technological advancements in therapeutic devices, the growing geriatric population prone to epilepsy, and reimbursement availability drive the Europe market growth.
The Europe epilepsy devices market growth evaluation entails an assessment of Germany, Italy, Nordic Countries, Spain, United Kingdom, France, and Rest of Europe. Geographic and socioeconomic factors may impact epilepsy prevalence. The Nordic nations are not only close geographically, but they also have a lot of similarities in their cultures, standards of living, and economy. Publicly subsidized, all-encompassing healthcare systems protect the Nordic region’s whole resident population. The resultant ever-growing aging population, early detection and diagnosis of epilepsy among the population, and various medical therapies have increased the market for epilepsy devices in Nordic Countries.
In Spain, epilepsy affects more than 4,000 children annually. Refractory epilepsy, or epilepsy that does not respond to medication, affects one in three people. Drug-resistant forms of epilepsy place a heavy strain on patients and their families. With recurring crises, underlying neurological conditions, medication side effects, and societal stigmatization, patients present major medical and social problems.
As a result, epilepsy treatments involving vagus nerve stimulation, deep brain stimulation, accelerometer, and neurostimulation will gain popularity throughout the anticipated period. Spain is also aiming to develop modern healthcare systems that will make available more affordable and effective solutions for the general people, increasing demand for epilepsy equipment.
Some of the key players include Philips NV, LivaNova PLC, NeuroPace Inc, Nihon Kohden Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments