The Europe cell therapy market is expected to record a CAGR of 14.63% during the forecast period, 2022-2030. Several market players in the region are collaborating to develop cell therapies. Also, many cell therapies are gaining approval in Europe. However, technical issues restrict the widespread use of cell therapies in the region.
Germany, Spain, Italy, France, the United Kingdom, Poland, Belgium, and Rest of Europe are evaluated for the Europe cell therapy market growth assessment. In Germany, there is growing adoption of advanced treatment techniques like cell therapy for treating chronic diseases like diabetes and cancer. Also, many organizations and private clinics offer cell therapy-related services and support. For instance, the German Stem Cell Network (GSCN) is actively engaged in developing stem cell research. Additionally, healthcare providers like CBC Health Munich, German International Clinic, PHI Orthopedic Physiotherapy Center, etc., offer stem cell therapy for different chronic diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, optic nerve neuritis, and retinopathy.
Furthermore, the growing partnerships among international players boost the market growth. For instance, apceth Biopharma GmbH and Hitachi Chemical Advanced Therapeutics Solutions LLC expanded their relationship with bluebird bio in November 2020 through long-term development and manufacturing service agreements for commercial and clinical supply for multiple therapies.
In Italy, government agencies are involved in developing advanced healthcare technologies. For instance, the Italian Medicines Agency (AIFA) declared in August 2019 that it would be reimbursing CAR-T cell therapy Kymriah as part of the new reimbursement approach. Such developments are expected to offer growth opportunities in these countries.
Some of the leading companies in the market are Gilead Sciences Inc, Smith & Nephew Plc, Cells for Cells SA, JCR Pharmaceuticals Co Ltd, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments