Tartaric acid, also called dihydroxybutanedioic acid, is a dicarboxylic acid with the molecular formula C4H6O6. It contributes a strong tart taste that enhances fruit flavors, particularly grape and lime. Tartaric acid finds application as acidity regulator, antioxidant, flavor enhancer and sequestrant in many bakeries, food, and pharmaceuticals industries. According to Gen Consulting Company, the tartaric acid market in China, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period, 2022-2028.
This industry report offers market estimates of the China market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, and application. The China market data on tartaric acid can be segmented by product: natural tartaric acid, synthetic tartaric acid. Tartaric acid market is further segmented by application: cosmetics & personal care, food & beverages, industrial, pharmaceuticals, others.
The prominent players operating in the China tartaric acid market include Changmao Biochemical Engineering Co. Ltd., Hangzhou Bioking Biochemical Engineering Co. Ltd., Hangzhou Regin Bio-tech Co. Ltd., Ningbo Jinzhan Biotechnology Co.Ltd. (Formerly Ninghai Organic Chemical Factory), Yantai Taroke Bio-engineering Co. Ltd.
The data-centric report focuses on market trends, status and outlook for segments. With comprehensive coverage of the market across different market segments, the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the China Tartaric Acid Market
- Identify segments/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the China Tartaric Acid Market
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s leading players
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.