According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global video analytics sector is expected to rise by USD 16 billion with a CAGR of 21.4% by the end of 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global video analytics market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the video analytics industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the deployment mode, solution, type, application, end user, and region. The global market for video analytics can be segmented by deployment mode: on-premise, cloud. The on-premise segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global video analytics market. Video analytics market is further segmented by solution: software, services. The software segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Based on type, the video analytics market is segmented into: edge-based, server-based. Globally, the server-based segment made up the largest share of the video analytics market. On the basis of application, the video analytics market also can be divided into: automatic number plate detection (ANPR), facial recognition, incident detection, intrusion management, crowd management, traffic monitoring, others. Video analytics market by end user is categorized into: BFSI, critical infrastructure, defense and security, hospitality, manufacturing, retail, smart cities, traffic management, transportation and logistics, others. The video analytics market by region can be segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
By deployment mode:
- automatic number plate detection (ANPR)
- facial recognition
- incident detection
- intrusion management
- crowd management
- traffic monitoring
By end user:
- critical infrastructure
- defense and security
- smart cities
- traffic management
- transportation and logistics
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global video analytics market with some of the key players being Agent Video Intelligence Ltd., Avigilon Corporation, Axis Communications AB, Cisco Systems, Inc., Genetec Inc, Hangzhou Hikvision?Digital?Technology Co.,?Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM Corporation, Identiv, Inc., IntelliVision?Inc., IntuVision Inc., NEC Corporation, Objectvideo Labs LLC, Qognify Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Verint Systems Inc., Zhejiang Dahua Technology Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global video analytics market.
- To classify and forecast the global video analytics market based on deployment mode, solution, type, application, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global video analytics market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global video analytics market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global video analytics market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global video analytics market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.