The global fingerprint sensors market is anticipated to reach valuation of ~USD 7,568 million by 2028, representing a CAGR of 8.3% from 2022 to 2028 as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
This industry report offers market estimates of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market data on fingerprint sensors can be segmented by product: capacitive fingerprint sensors, optical fingerprint sensors, ultrasonic fingerprint sensors, thermal fingerprint sensors, others. The capacitive fingerprint sensors segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Fingerprint sensors market is further segmented by end user: consumer electronics, government, banking & finance, healthcare, commercial, others. Among these, the consumer electronics segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Based on region, the fingerprint sensors market is segmented into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW). Asia Pacific captured the largest share of the market in 2021.
The global fingerprint sensors market is highly competitive. The fingerprint sensors market is dominated by key players, which are Egis Technology?Inc., Fingerprint Cards AB, Idemia France SAS, IDEX Biometrics ASA, NEXT Biometrics Group ASA, Qualcomm Incorporated, Shenzhen Goodix?Technology Co. Ltd., Synaptics Incorporated, Thales S.A. (Gemalto N.V.).
The data-centric report focuses on market trends, status and outlook for segments. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies, the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Global Fingerprint Sensors Market
- Identify segments/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Fingerprint Sensors Market
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s leading players
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.