Garnering a CAGR of 7.2% from 2022 to 2028, the global enterprise asset management market is projected to reach worth of USD 9,561 million by 2028-end, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global enterprise asset management market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the enterprise asset management industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the component, asset type, deployment mode, organization size, end user, and region. The global market for enterprise asset management can be segmented by component: software, services. The software segment held the largest share of the global enterprise asset management market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Enterprise asset management market is further segmented by asset type: facilities, fleet, linear assets, production equipment, others. Globally, the production equipment segment made up the largest share of the enterprise asset management market. Based on deployment mode, the enterprise asset management market is segmented into: on-premise, cloud. The on-premise segment was the largest contributor to the global enterprise asset management market in 2021. On the basis of organization size, the enterprise asset management market also can be divided into: large enterprises, small and medium enterprises (SMEs). The large enterprises segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global enterprise asset management market. Enterprise asset management market by end user is categorized into: aerospace and defense, automotive, energy and power, government, manufacturing, metal and mining, oil and gas, retail, others. The enterprise asset management market by region can be segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
By asset type:
- linear assets
- production equipment
By deployment mode:
By organization size:
- large enterprises
- small and medium enterprises (SMEs)
By end user:
- aerospace and defense
- energy and power
- metal and mining
- oil and gas
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading enterprise asset management market vendors that include ABB Ltd., Aptean, Inc., AVEVA Group plc, CGI Inc., Hexagon AB, IFS AB, Infor Inc., IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global enterprise asset management market.
- To classify and forecast the global enterprise asset management market based on component, asset type, deployment mode, organization size, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global enterprise asset management market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global enterprise asset management market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global enterprise asset management market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global enterprise asset management market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.